Gympie Pony Club’s colours are bottle green and fuschia pink.
Our formal uniform, worn at gymkhanas and all competitions, consists of
- beige jodhpurs or moleskins (rider supply)
- long sleeve pink shirt (available from Saddleworld Gympie).
- club tie and pin (available from the clubhouse on rally days).
- bottle green vest (available from the clubhouse on rally days).
- Gympie Pony Club saddlecloth at events (not compulsory at rallies – available from Saddleworld Gympie).
For rallies riders can (not compulsory) wear the club polo shirt and jodphurs or riding pants. Polo shirt also is to be worn on the cross-country phase of Eventing. Gympie Pony Club Polos available from the clubhouse.
Safety is paramount in pony club and all riders are required to wear PCQ-approved helmets, please see the 2023 National Gear Check Book.
For competition – black, brown, navy blue & white are allowed. The Helmet must be worn and effectively secured whenever mounted.
Helmets, boots, chaps, jodphurs and Gympie Pony Club Saddlecloths are available from Gympie Saddleworld